SWOSU SGA Seeking Sponsors for Battle of the Bulldogs
Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Student Government Association is seeking sponsors for “Battle of the Bulldogs” that will benefit Step Up, a program for children who are aging out of the foster care system.
For only $50, sponsors will have naming rights for a particular event taking place during Homecoming Week on November 4-10.
- Sunday, November 4, Chili Cook-Off Kick Off Event: Student Center South Lawn
- Monday, November 5, Bulldog Olympics: Pioneer Cellular Event Center
- Tuesday, November 6, Lip-Sync Battle: Fine Arts Center
- Wednesday, November 7, Trivia Night: Stafford 104
- Thursday, November 8, Celebratory Bonfire: Fields North of Mann Hall
To sign up as a sponsor or for more information, contact SGA President Marshall Wallace at 405.250.9282.