SWOSU Commencement Ceremonies Planned May 2-4
Southwestern Oklahoma State University will hold commencement activities May 2-4 on the Weatherford and Sayre remote locationes, and all five ceremonies will be livestreamed.
Access and additional information about commencement is available at www.swosu.edu/commencement.
The lineup includes:
- Thursday, May 2, 7 p.m., Sayre remote location ceremony—Sayre Public Schools Auditorium
- Friday, May 3, 7 p.m., College of Pharmacy ceremony—Fine Arts Center
- Saturday, May 4, 10 a.m., Bachelor’s and Associate degrees in the College of Arts and Sciences and School of Behavioral Sciences and Education of the College of Professional and Graduate Studies—Pioneer Cellular Event Center
- Saturday, May 4, 12 noon, All Master’s & Ed.S. degrees in the Graduate School of the College of Professional and Graduate Studies—Fine Arts Center
- Saturday, May 4, 2 p.m., Everett Dobson School of Business and Technology and the Department of Nursing & Allied Health Sciences of the College of Professional and Graduate Studies—Pioneer Cellular Event Center
Students who completed or will complete associate’s, bachelor's, master's or doctoral degrees after the 2018 fall, 2019 spring, 2019 summer and 2019 fall semesters are eligible to participate in the ceremonies.