SWOSU Alumni, Emeriti and Friends Gather in Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Alumni, emeriti and friends of Southwestern Oklahoma State University gathered recently in the Dallas/Fort Worth (TX) area at a reception hosted by the SWOSU 1901 Society. The event was held at the Gleneagles Country Club.
Alumni, emeriti and friends of Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU) with locations in Weatherford and Sayre gathered recently in the Dallas/Fort Worth (TX) area at a reception hosted by the SWOSU 1901 Society.
The SWOSU 1901 Society is a giving society of charitable donors who contribute to the university on a monthly basis. Society members contribute a minimum of $19.01 per month and in turn receive membership in the SWOSU Alumni Association as well as invitations to exclusive events and gatherings.
The Dallas/Fort Worth reception for the SWOSU 1901 Society was held at the Gleneagles Country Club and was generously sponsored by David Harper (SWOSU Class of 1981).
The SWOSU 1901 Society is coordinated by the SWOSU Foundation, Inc. The Foundation was established in 1977 to promote philanthropy and distribute funds to support the activities and programs of SWOSU. Located on the Weatherford campus in the historic Burton House, the Foundation currently stewards over $25 million in assets for the benefit of SWOSU.
For information on how to join the SWOSU 1901 Society, please call the SWOSU Office of Institutional Advancement or visit www.SWOSU1901Society.com.