SWOSU Health Careers Day Planned November 22
Health Careers Day will be held at Southwestern Oklahoma State University in Weatherford on Friday, November 22.
The free event is for any prospective health career student. Table browsing occurs from 9 a.m. until 12 noon at the Pioneer Cellular Event Center (900 N. Seventh Street) on the SWOSU campus. Register online at: http://www.swosu.edu/admissions/health-careers/registration.aspx or call 580.774.3782 or email email@example.com. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Todd Boyd, director of enrollment management, said the SWOSU Health Careers Day is a great opportunity for high school students, transfer students as well as adults to learn more about the majors available through SWOSU on both the Weatherford and Sayre remote locationes.
Table exhibits will be set up in the following areas:
- health care administration
- health information management
- health sciences
- kinesiology/exercise science
- medical laboratory technician
- music therapy
- occupational therapy assistant
- physical therapy assistant
- radiologic technology
- pre-professional areas of pre-med, pre-dental and pre-optometry
All programs will also conduct classroom presentations.