Weatherford Merchants to Celebrate SWOSU 2019 Homecoming
Southwestern Oklahoma State University (SWOSU) in Weatherford will host its 2019 Homecoming on October 24-26 with a wide variety of festivities.
Weatherford area businesses are helping SWOSU celebrate by hosting promotions and open houses in conjunction with Homecoming.
“We are so fortunate to work every day with Weatherford merchants and retailers in pursuit of SWOSU’s mission,” said SWOSU Director of Institutional Advancement Garrett King. “We cannot say a big enough ‘thank you’ to our friends in Towne Centre and throughout our city’s business community for their help in making SWOSU’s Homecoming a terrific experience.”
The following Weatherford establishments have graciously volunteered to serve as parade-watching sites for several SWOSU alumni groups and friends:
- The Kloset – 50 Year (Class of 1969) alumni (20% off all merchandise store-wide)
- It’s All About Moi – Sigma Sigma Chi and Tau Kappa Epsilon alumni (20% off all women’s clothing and shoes for SWOSU alumni and students)
- Edward Jones, Katie Bartmann – Pharmacy / Business & Technology alumni
- Nabors Shoe Center – Baptist Collegiate Ministries, Parks & Recreation Management, and Education alumni
- Kelley Jewelers – Arts & Sciences alumni (10% off regularly-priced merchandise for SWOSU Alumni); also hosting the SWOSU Bulldog Angels “bank,” proceeds of which support SWOSU students facing times of crisis.
For more information, please visit www.SWOSUHomecoming.com or call the SWOSU Office of Institutional Advancement at 580-774-3267.