SWOSU Business Students Win at PBL State Leadership Conference
Phi Beta Lambda (PBL), a Southwestern Oklahoma State University student organization in Weatherford dedicated to business leadership, recently competed in the college division of the Oklahoma Future Business Leaders of America virtual State Leadership Conference.
SWOSU was represented by nine students from the Everett Dobson School of Business & Technology and competed in 18 events. SWOSU students were crowned state champions in 12 events and had placers in multiple events.
Sophomore marketing student Randi Lee Troglin of Mountain View was elected as a representative to the Oklahoma Executive Leadership Team in a position to be named later.
“I am very proud of everyone who competed,” said current PBL President Grace Seelke of Okeene. “They all did an amazing job.”
SWOSU students who placed at state were:
- Jorge Bustos, Sayre – 1st Public Speaking; 2nd Entrepreneurship Concepts
- Victoria Creed, Laverne – 1st Entrepreneurship Concepts; 4th Management Concepts; 4th Organizational Behavior and Leadership.
- Chaysee Caudill, Piedmont– 1st Statistical Analysis; 1st Financial Concepts; 2nd Microeconomics
- Autumn Rodriguez, Mustang– 1st Job Interview; 4th Marketing Concepts
- Joshelene Salais, Weatherford – 2nd Financial Concepts; 2nd Cost Accounting; 4th Accounting Principles
- Grace Seelke, Okeene – 1st Accounting Principles; 1st Macroeconomics; 1st Accounting for Professionals; 2nd Personal Finance
- Brock Smith, Cordell – 1st Human Resource Management; 2nd Marketing Concepts; 2nd Macroeconomics
- Kara Terzo, Shattuck – 5th Personal Finance; 5th Computer Concepts
- Randi Lee Troglin, Mountain View – 1st, Marketing Concepts; 1st Sales Presentation; 1st Impromptu Speaking