SWOSU Homecoming King and Queen Finalists Set for November 10
Southwestern Oklahoma State University’s Homecoming is Saturday, November 10, and SWOSU students have selected finalists for Homecoming king and queen.
Queen candidate finalists are:
- Amanda Jantz, Enid, majoring in early childhood education, sponsored by The Pride of the Great Southwest marching band
- Brooklyn Ridley, Weatherford, majoring in entrepreneurship, sponsored by Eta Iota Sigma
- Anna Willman, Oklahoma City, majoring in music therapy/vocal performance, sponsored by Baptist Collegiate Ministries
King finalists are:
- Abel Abame, Stillwater, majoring in pharmacy, sponsored by Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Otoniel Soza, Rio Blanco, Matagalpa (Nicaragua), majoring in business administration, sponsored by Baptist Collegiate Ministries
- Matthew Yunker, Wakita, majoring in business management, sponsored by cheer/pom/mascots
The finalists were selected by an online student vote. The finalists will interview with a panel of students, faculty and administrators as the final determination for homecoming queen and king. The winners will be announced at halftime of the football game that kicks off at 5:30 p.m. at Milam Stadium on the SWOSU campus.