Six Study Abroad Programs Being Offered by SWOSU
Southwestern Oklahoma State University is offering six study abroad programs in March and August 2019.
The trips are to London (two), Italy, Spain, France and Toronto.
Information about the trips can be obtained from the sponsoring faculty member on the Weatherford campus or at the links affiliated with each trip.
- London–SWOSU/Business with Dr. Jerry Dunn email@example.com | March 15–March 24, 2019 http://studyabroadassociation.com/portfolio-view/london-swosu–business/
- London–SWOSU/Literature with Dr. Amanda Smith-Chesley firstname.lastname@example.org | March 15–March 24, 2019 http://studyabroadassociation.com/portfolio-view/london-swosu-literature/
- Italy–SWOSU with Dr. Daniel Farris email@example.com | May 7–May 16, 2019 http://studyabroadassociation.com/portfolio-view/italy–swosu/
- Spain-SWOSU with Dr. Cynthia Pena Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org / May 15-29, 2019 https://www.trivium-cuenca.com/study-abroad-program-spain
- France–SWOSU with Dr. Todd Parker email@example.com | May 20–May 30, 2019 http://studyabroadassociation.com/portfolio-view/france-swosu/
- Toronto, Canada with Dr. Patsy Parker firstname.lastname@example.org/ August 4-11, 2019 https://worldstrides.com/custom/swosu-to-toronto/?preview=true (Password: Toronto19)