School of Nursing
Degree Completion R.N. to B.S.N.
This is an online BSN completion program designed for those who already hold an Associate's Degree in Nursing from ACEN accredited nursing programs or those enrolled in their last semester of an Associate's Degree program.
Application Packet and Program Information | Online Application | Course Descriptions | Courses Required to Complete Degree | Estimated Expenses | RN - BSN Handbook (PDF) | School of Nursing Handbook (PDF)
Recommended Computer Requirements for Online Courses
- 1.2 GHz or greater (Intel Pentium or Celeron, or AMD Athlon Processors)
- Windows 2000 or XP (preferably XP)
- Microsoft® Office 2000 or XP
- A current anti-virus application
- A must, and one that has been configured to automatically update and scan
- 256 MB RAM or greater
- 20 GB hard drive or larger
- 56.6 kbs modem, or DSL, or cable model
- DSL or cable modem is HIGHLY recommended. A dial-up modem is extremely slow in this learning environment and can be frustrating to use.
- 1024 x 768 or greater monitor resolution and video card
- Sound card with speakers
- CD-ROM drive
- E-mail address
- You will be given a SWOSU e-mail account to use in class
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or later
Some of these files require external applications or readers. If you do not have the appropriate program to open the file, click here to download the software.