R.N. to B.S.N. Program
Degree Completion R.N. to B.S.N.
This is an online BSN completion program designed for those who already hold an Associate's Degree in Nursing from ACEN accredited nursing programs or those enrolled in their last semester of an Associate's Degree program.
- Internet access required (Broadband, Cable, DSL is recommended as students with dial-up may experience degraded performance)
- Windows Vista/7 or later or Mac OS X or later
- 2GB of RAM minimum
- 2 GHz or faster processor
- 60GB hard drive or larger
- Sound card
- Speakers and headphone connected to the computer
- Microphone (can be built in)
- Inkjet or laser printer
- Web browser (Internet Explorer ver. 8.0 or higher, Firefox ver. 3.5 or higher, Chrome 7.0 or later, Safari 5.0 or later)
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later for PC (Mac 2011 or later)
- Adobe Reader ver. 9 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player ver. 10 or higher
- Apple QuickTime ver. 7 or higher
- Windows Media Player ver. 11 or higher
- Antivirus software (e.g., McAfee or Norton) installed, running, and kept current by promptly installing the upgrades and patches made available by the software manufacturer
- Webcam (minimum resolution at 640x480 standard definition)
Note: students should have personal internet connections as some workplaces block all or part of the learning management material.