News and Events
SWOSU Summer Semester Begins June 4
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University summer semester classes in Weatherford and Sayre begin on Tuesday, June 4.
SWOSU Trio Wins Grant to Develop Software for Inventory of City Trees
- Two faculty and a student at Southwestern Oklahoma State University have received a $4,500 grant to develop portable computer software that will help to create an inventory of trees in the City of Weatherford.
Adams Named SWOSU College of Pharmacy Outstanding Alumnus for 2013
- Clinton pharmacist Greg Adams has been named the 2013 Outstanding Alumnus of the Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy in Weatherford.
SWOSU Employee Named SBA Veteran Champion
- Morgan Gould in the Southwestern Oklahoma State University Small Business Development Center in Lawton has been selected as the Small Business Administration’s Veteran Small Business Champion of the Year for his commitment and dedication in providing business assistance services to veterans.
SWOSU Receives $15,000 for National Pilot Program Tech Trek
- Tech Trek at Southwestern Oklahoma State University recently received $15,000 from the Oklahoma Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) to assist in funding the week-long math and science camp for girls this summer.
SWOSU Student Named Brad Henry International Scholar
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University student Will Robinson of Canton is one of 10 students from Oklahoma’s regional universities who have been designated Brad Henry International Scholars for the 2013-14 academic year.
SWOSU-Sayre Announces 2013 Spring Honor Rolls
- Honor rolls at Southwestern Oklahoma State University at Sayre have been announced for the 2013 spring semester.
More SWOSU News...