Dear Miss SWOSU Candidate:
Thank you for your interest in being a candidate in the Miss SWOSU Scholarship Competition!
This help letter will give you information needed to complete your application.
The forms you need to complete and the instructions for your résumé and social impact statement are located within this website. The forms can be found at SIGN UP TODAY of this site. Open the document(s) you want and SAVE it on your disk or your hard drive.
This website contains an Instruction Sheet for the preparation of your social impact statement and an Instruction Sheet for completing the candidates' résumé. The résumé and social impact statement, as well as your picture, will be put in the judges’ folders.
The extra forms needed are Candidate Entry Form and Candidate Talent Clearance Form. These two forms are in a format that will be sent directly to me upon your completion. You will not need to print these forms.
There are two new forms this year
State Candidate Registration form and fee ($35) and the Local Competition Registration form and fee ($75). The Local Competition Registration form will be sent to you after completing the State form.
- As a candidate, you will be asked to sell competition tickets
- As a candidate, you will be asked to solicit scholarship patrons to help raise scholarship funds: Candidate Scholarship Form
- See Checklist below:
Looking forward to working with you,
Check list for all Miss Candidates
REQUIRED: All Forms listed below are due on November 1 at the Mandatory Meeting
- Copy of driver’s license
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of health insurance
- Copy of current enrollment at SWOSU
- Copy of transcript (if freshman, provide high school transcript)
- State Candidate Registration form & fee (complete online form)
- Local Competition Registration form & fee (complete online form – email receipt to email@example.com)
- Official Candidate Entry Form (complete online form)
- Talent Clearance Form (complete online form)
- Candidate Resume (e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Candidate Social Impact Statement (e-mail to email@example.com) Must be signed!
- Talent music (e-mail MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 5x7 Photograph (email to email@example.com)
- Scholarship Patron Form with money for each sold (minimum of three required)
- Contract (will be completed at mandatory meeting