Department: Business & Computer Science
Office: STF 350
- Ed.D. in Human Resources and Workforce Development from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas in progress. Anticipated completion: 2019
- M.S. in College Services Personnel from Arkansas Tech University, Russellville, Arkansas.
- B.A. in Communication Arts from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma.
- Career Services and New Student Orientation, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- Campus and Community Events, University of Arkansas Fort Smith, Fort Smith, AR
- OPUBCO Communications Group (The Oklahoman), Oklahoma City, OK
- Friday Night Sports Blitz, News 9, Oklahoma City, OK
Areas of Specialization: Communication, Professionalism and Soft Skills, Human Resources
Research Interests: Hiring Practices, Effective Training, Communication Patterns of Transformational Leaders, Creativity
Community, Professional and Academic involvement: Southwest Academic of Management, Southwestern Association for Business Communication, Phi Beta Lambda (Faculty Advisor), Love’s Cup Competition (Faculty Sponsor)