Application for Admission to Radiologic Technology Program
New applications to the Radiologic Technology program will be available starting April 1 each year. The deadline to turn in applications for the program to the Allied Health Sciences office (SCI 206) is June 15. Candidates are interviewed in June and classes start in August. All students accepted to the program must pass a drug test and background check before their participation in clinicals.
The following requirements for admission to the Radiologic Technology program also apply:
- Meet SWOSU admission requirements
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in all college-level work, with a minimal grade of C for the following
- Human Anatomy (Human Anatomy, A&P I or equivalent)
- Medical Terminology
- Math Component (College Algebra, Math Concepts, Math Applications)
- Four documented observational hours in a Radiology department (see application for form and approved sites)
- Admission to this program is very competitive. Applications will be graded on a rubric including, but not limited to, GPA, Interview Score, Prerequisite Course Grades, HESI Test Score, etc.
For information about taking the HESI, please visit the Assessment & Testing Center page.
Admission to SWOSU does not guarantee admission
to the Radiologic Technology Program.
Please return completed applications by June 15
Radiologic Technology Applications
Allied Health Sciences (SCI 206)
100 Campus Dr.