The Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy Job Board is a convenient way for SWOSU students, alumni and friends of the College of Pharmacy to learn about pharmacy job opportunities that have been submitted to the College of Pharmacy.
Job postings must be submitted to the SWOSU College of Pharmacy via email or fax. Pharmacy job postings are subject to approval by the SWOSU College of Pharmacy.
The online Pharmacy Job Board is updated regularly by the SWOSU College of Pharmacy. In addition to the online job postings for alumni and friends to view 24/7, the job postings will be emailed to the SWOSU College of Pharmacy P4 students.
If you have any questions about the job board or if you wish to have a pharmacy position posted, please contact SWOSU College of Pharmacy at email@example.com, telephone 580.774.3105 or fax 580.774.7020.
We are extremely proud of our SWOSU College of Pharmacy graduates, and we know they are some of the most sought-after pharmacists in the nation. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for you to connect with them via our Pharmacy Job Board.
post date 1-5-2022
Pharmacist position available in Tulsa, Oklahoma
OnePoint Patient Care is a closed-door pharmacy, specializing in pharmacy services for hospice patients.
We offer numerous competitive benefits, including (but not limited to) medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), paid holidays, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and FSA/HSA.
OnePoint Patient Care was established in the 1960s and began providing hospice-dedicated pharmacy services when the Medicare benefit took effect in the 1980s. Since then, we have grown to become one of the leading hospice pharmacies in the country. Our commitment to quality and superior service is unsurpassed in the industry. Our mission is to provide our patients, their caregivers and family members with the highest quality of care, reliability and support while dispensing clinical advice, medications and delivery services.
Professionalism, personal accountability and integrity are at the core of who we are and what we do, every hour of every day.
External Job Description
- Provide clinical consultative services to patients and therapeutic recommendations to nurses, physicians, and other hospice personnel.
- Conduct and evaluate medication profiles/histories, assess compliance and suggest modifications in order to optimize medication regimens using sound clinical pharmacy principles, accounting for pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic variations in drug absorption, distribution, metabolism and elimination to achieve desired therapeutic outcomes.
- Answer customer questions and help resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Enter, access, and retrieve data in the pharmacy system.
- Transcribe, verify, and fill prescription orders.
- Maintain proper storage and security conditions for medications.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a productive and error-free work environment by keeping pharmacy work spaces neat and orderly.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, with special emphasis on effective telephone correspondence with a customer-first attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and maintain courteous and professional composure during stressful situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with both pharmacists and technicians.
- Pharmacist License that is current and in good standing with the State Board.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree -or- BS Pharmacy Degree.
post date 1-5-2022
Staff Pharmacist at Harvest Drug & Gift: This job opening is for a part-time or full-time staff pharmacist position in a community retail setting that focuses on non-sterile and sterile compounding and enhanced clinical services, such as immunizations, medication synchronization, comprehensive medication reviews, and hormone saliva & blood spot testing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Education: Doctorate of Pharmacy (Required)
- Pharmacy: 1 year (Preferred)
- Texas Pharmacist License (Required)
- Immunization & CPR (Preferred)
- Sterile Compounding Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location--4426 Kell Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX 76309