Upon graduation, and throughout their career, Engineering Technology graduates will:
- Be employed in a field where they are able to utilize their technical knowledge and skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally in multiple ways and formats, such as oral, written and graphical.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve basic problems and formulate strategies using critical thinking to improve technical and/or management processes.
- Collaborate effectively in a diverse team environment using interpersonal, technical, and leadership skills.
- Continue to grow as a professional by remaining current in their field, and aware of new technologies through job experience, continuous learning, and/or professional organizations.
- Be a good global citizen who embraces ethical, social, and environmental responsibility.