"Don’t Leave Anything Out" Checklist
Wondering what all you need to do before classes begin?
Apply for Financial Aid
Visit the Financial Aid webpage for additional information.
Apply for Housing
- If you want to live on campus, be sure to apply online.
- Don’t forget to send in your $100 deposit to hold your spot.
Enroll in classes
- After you have been admitted, you need to register for a New Student Orientation Session
to enroll in classes.
- Sign up for an Enrollment Week
- Complete Online Orientation Modules! After you register for NSO, you’ll be added to an Online Orientation course through Canvas.
- Online Orientation will begin on April 5 (students will be added once they register for an Enrollment Week) and will need to be completed prior to the beginning of Fall 2021 classes.
- If you’re undecided or unsure about a major, check out what SWOSU has to offer.
- It’s fine if you haven’t decided on something just yet—explore our complete list of undergraduate majors.
- Have questions or need more information about a degree program? Give us a call at 580.774.3233.
Send in Final Transcripts
- Make sure SWOSU has all of your info.
- After the spring semester is over, send in your final high school transcript
- Also include official transcripts from any concurrent coursework
Attend NSO Welcome Week (dates & details pending)
- Move in
- Meet new friends
- Experience campus life
- Get your Student ID and Parking Decal
- Settle in before classes start