What to do before your Enrollment Week
College is an exciting time filled with learning and fun: New Student Orientation (NSO) is here to help you adjust to life as a Bulldog once you are admitted.
- Complete your Pre-Advisement Questionnaire. This will be sent to you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks before your scheduled enrollment week.
- Jot down a list of possible classes you would enjoy taking; take a look through the class schedules to get an idea. An academic advisor from your preferred area of study will help you choose classes; it's important to be flexible.
- Prepare for and take placement exams (CPT) if needed. Visit the Assessment Center website for information on testing options.
- Send copies of any updated ACT/SAT scores or transcripts that you haven’t already submitted to SWOSU. If you have taken or are currently taking concurrent or dual credit hours at another college or university, be sure to send those transcripts, as well, even if they are unofficial.
- Make note of your SWOSU Student ID number for reference; it's found on your acceptance letter.
- If you plan to live on campus, fill out a housing application and pay the $100 deposit. Check out Residence Life & Housing!
- Remind your friends to pre-register for orientation.
Start gathering your immunization records and any other important medical information. You will need to submit these to the Center for Health and Well-being when you arrive on campus.
|TBD||Camp Duke (Cancelled for 2020)|
|July 1||Roommate Assignments Available|
|TBD||Move In Day|
|TBD||Mass Orientation (mandatory for ALL freshmen)|
|August 16||Class Begins!|