College of Pharmacy Announcements
- ASHP Clinical Skills Competition
- 2nd Annual Pharmcorp
- Brantley Underwood Residency
- APhA-ASP back to school cookout 2016
- Professionalism Dinner
- PPOk-OPhA Convention
- Sims Leadership Development Program
- Dr. Williams AACP Fellows Program
- Integris Southwest Medical Center/SWOSU Pharmacy Residency Dr. Andrea Rai
- Preceptor Conference
- New Faculty
- New COP Faculty and Promotions
- Dr. Vigil Van Dusen "Buying and Selling a Pharmacy"
- Panama Medical Mission Trip Fundraiser
- Pharmacy Graduate Donates to COP Museum
- Class 2023, Admitted Spring 2020
- Class of 2023, Admitted Fall 2019
- Class of 2023, Admitted Spring 2019
Class of 2022, Admitted Fall 2018
- Class of 2022, Admitted Spring 2018
- Class of 2021, Admitted Fall 2017
- Class of 2021, Admitted Spring 2017
- Class of 2020, Admitted Fall 2016
- Class of 2020, Admitted Spring 2016
- Class of 2019, Admitted Spring 2015
- SWOSU Honors College of Pharmacy 1968 Graduates
- SWOSU Pharmacy Foundation Elects and Honors Board Members
- Marquis Family Supports SWOSU Pharmacy Students with Major Gift
- SWOSU Pharmacy Students Tour Cosmetic Specialty Labs
- SWOSU College of Pharmacy Seniors Win Awards
- SWOSU Pharmacy Students Win Honors and Awards
- SWOSU College of Pharmacy Announces 2018 Spring Class
Apothecary, the pharmacy yearbook published annually
SWOSU College of Pharmacy Updates
- Spring 2017
- Fall 2016
- Spring 2016
- Fall 2015
- Spring 2015
- Fall 2014
- Spring 2014
- Spring 2013
- Spring 2012
Pharmacy Periodicals links
Access publications from the College of Pharmacy any time, anywhere through the SWOSU Digital Repository! The mission of the repository is to provide free public access to electronic versions of SWOSU’s yearbooks, student newspapers, theses, primary historical sources, and other documents online. The repository is powered by ebrary, a leading provider of digital content products and technologies, and includes many features that make it easy to find, use and manage information.
’Culpeper’s A Physical Directory; or a Translation of the Dispensatory with a Key to Galen’s Method of Physic
Published in 1651, the book describes how to use plants from the English countryside for medicinal purposes. The author explains how to make pills, syrups, anointments and plasters.
Browse the full run of the College of Pharmacy's annual student publication from 1957 to the present.
2000 - 2009
1990 - 1999
1980 - 1989
1970 - 1979
1950 - 1959
Apothecary 1959 Apothecary 1958 Apothecary 1956-1957
Browse the list of the College of Pharmacy's 'The Sig' newsletters from 1976 to the present.
View the publications of the Student Chapter of the American Pharmaceutical Association at Southwestern State College School of Pharmacy between 1968 and 1973.
With ample photographs of their time, this series of catalogs describes the program of study and facilities of the School of Pharmacy from 1946-1970.