We make becoming a Bulldog easy
What you'll need to enroll - in 3 easy steps!
You must be a graduate from an accredited high school or have a GED and meet one of the following performance requirements:
- Minimum ACT Score - 20
- SAT - 1030
- Upper 50% of class & 2.7 GPA
- 2.7 GPA in 15-unit core curriculum
If you do not meet the regular admission requirements, contact the Admissions and Recruitment Office at 580.774.3782 and we will walk you through some alternative options.
Sayre remote location students do not have to meet the performance requirements.
Haven't taken the ACT/SAT? No problem! Check out SWOSU's Test-Optional Program.
Complete the Application Process
- Complete Application
- Transcript Upload
- ACT/SAT Upload
- Upload Shot Records
- Students living in on-campus housing facilities are required to submit their shot
records unless the following exemptions apply:
1. All students who graduated from an Oklahoma high school and who are presumed to have met the legal requirements, where such vaccinations are mandatory by law;
2. Students transferring from another Oklahoma college or university after Fall 2004.