What To Bring With You
Most students living on campus will have a roommate. When deciding what to bring, contact your roommate first so you will not bring the same items. All rooms come furnished with a twin bed, dresser, closet space, desk and chair for each person, as well as cable television hookup and wireless Internet access.
Here are some items you might want to bring for your room:
- Small refrigerator (up to 4.5 cubic feet)
- Computer, printer, etc.
- Plastic dishes
- Cups and silverware
- Pillows and linens
- Stackable crates
- Laundry bag
- Extra lamp
Strongly Suggested Extras
- Surge Protected Extension Cords
- 3M Command Adhesive Strips
What to Leave at Home
Some items are not allowed or appropriate inside the residence halls. These items may pose risks to your health and safety, or may disrupt the living environment for others. Possession of these items in the halls may result in confiscation and other sanctions.
- Hot plates
- E-cigarettes (vapes, etc.)
- Inappropriate graphic material
- Heating devices with exposed heating elements
- Alcoholic beverage containers
- Electronic skateboards (hoverboards, etc.)