To be recognized as a dynamic educational environment in which students develop the personal, professional, intellectual, and leadership skills needed to advance the profession of pharmacy.
The College of Pharmacy educates and empowers pharmacy graduates who, as part of a healthcare team, aspire to a lifelong commitment of personal and professional development and exceptional patient-centered care. The College of Pharmacy creates, disseminates, and applies knowledge and innovation to advance the health and wellness of culturally diverse populations.
The College of Pharmacy embraces these values as foundational pillars:
- Fostering professionalism and integrity by cultivation a sense of personal and institutional responsibility, self-awareness, and accountability
- Providing mentorship of students and colleagues to promote their professional and personal growth
- Exhibiting excellence and innovation in teaching, service, and research/scholarly activity
- Expressing compassion for others and engaging in community service.
- Sustaining a collegial environment that promotes collaboration and mutual respect between administration, faculty, staff, preceptors, students, and alumni
- Promoting diversity, cultural awareness, and the preservation of human dignity